Vilber Lourmat are the European molecular imaging specialists. Founded in 1954 they have been at the forefront of UV technology and more recently western blot imaging. They launched their first imaging system in 1984 and have now placed more than 20,000 systems worldwide in over 60 countries. All of the Vilber Lourmat systems are manufactured in Europe and come as standard with a 2 year warranty.
For easy, safe and efficient animal management when using the Newton 7.0, Vilber have developed the optional BIOSTHESIA module.
- Accurate delivery of Isofluorane agents
- Active gas scavenging to minimise operator exposure to anesthetic by capturing 99.9% of waste gas
- EQUAFLOW breathers ensure uniform delivery to each nose cone
- Dual delivery system with one channel for the induction chamber and one for the instrument with independent flowmeters
- Laser calibrated vaporiser for accurate delivery