Kleindiek LT-6620 substage
Our range of stages are suited for orthogonal positioning solutions in atmosphere, SEM/FIB, UHV and at low temperatures.
The LT6620 is primarily used in SEM/FIB to enhance the accuracy and functionality of the standard microscope stage. It is designed for large-range high-precision applications in extreme environments.
It is not fitted with positional encoders and is thus the economical alternative to the LT6820 substage for applications where repeatability or automization is not required. See LT-6820 for encoder version.
- Length: 66 mm
- Width: 66 mm
- Height: XY = 26 mm, XYZ = 50 mm + 15 mm travel
- Weight: XY = 200 g, XYZ = 270 g
- Travel: XY = 20 mm, Z = 15 mm
- Speed: up to 2 mm/s
- Resolution: < 0.5 nm
- Angular deviation (unidirectional): < 10 µrad
- Load: 500 g
- Lift: 200 g
- Temperature range: 273 K to 353 K
UHV version: 273 K to 393 K
Low temp. version: 77 K to 393 K
- Lowest pressure: 10-7 mbar
UHV version: 2 x 10-10 mbar
- Substage mounting: 4 x 3.2 mm holes
- Sample mounting: 4 x M3 holes
- Material: Stainless steel
Each substage system includes control electronics, a joypad, PC software, a vacuum flange, a vacuum feedthrough and an operator's handbook.