Kleindiek M4PP four point probe system
precise positioning of the 4 point probe
ultra-low contact force probes ensures non-destructive measurements
easily fitted to MM3A-EM micromanipulator
The M4PP is a micro four-point probe plug-in to perform four-point electrical characterization using the precise positioning of a single MM3A-EM manipulator.
Designed and manufactured by Capres A/S, the M4PP is a powerful tool for analysing the local electrical properties of materials and devices in combination with high resolution SEM & FIB imaging. Ultra-low contact force probes ensure non-destructive measurements on flat surfaces. The nature of the measurement makes this tool especially suited for samples that exhibit linear behaviour.
- surface layer transport measurement
- interconnect probing
- sheet resistance characterization
- characterization of inhomogeneous or micro-structured advanced materials e.g. ultra-thin films and nanowires
Part number PL-M4PP-000
A micro four-point probe system from Capres as a plug-in tool for the MM3A-EM. The system includes measurement control electronics, PC software, a power supply, a holder for the probes which can be inserted into the MM3A-EM, an alignment tool, three probes (spacing 5 µm, 15 µm and 25 µm), mounting tweezers, a test resistor and an operator's handbook.
- Probe spacing (pin pitch): 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 μm
- Measurement range: 1 m - 10 M
- Measurement current: 50 pA - 1 mA
- Dual frequency lock-in: 1.5; 3.1; 6.1; 12.2; 24.4; 48.8; 97.7; 195.3; 390.6; 781.3; 1562.5 Hz
- Compliance voltage: ±1 to ±12 Volt DC
- 4:4 multiplexer: To select current and voltage pins
- Surface detection trigger output: TTL-level
- TCP/IP control: Ethernet
- Software: Instrumentation unit can be controlled from Lab-View® or via terminal program commands
- Power supply unit: 100 V - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Instrumentation unit size: 110 x 80 x 170 mm
- Power supply unit size: 110 x 80 x 170 mm
All technical specifications are approximate. Due to continuous development, we reserve the right to change specifications without notice.