Kleindiek MIS-EM liquid injection system
precise positioning of injection site
highly controlled injection
easily fitted to an MM3A-EM micromanipulator
The MIS-EM is a micro-valve plug-in system for microinject various liquids onto your specimens in low-vacuum SEM using the precise positioning capabilities of the MM3A-EM micromanipulator.
The unique combination of precision manipulation and controlled microinjection has attracted a lot of interest in the MIS-EM since its launch.
- Food - sugar coating reactions
- Textile - swelling of fibres
- Pharma - chemical reactions
- Building - cement testing
- Biology - regenerative medicine
- Metallurgy - metal corrosion
Part number PL-MIS-EM-000
ESEM-compatible microinjector plug-in for the MM3A-EM. The system includes a microvalve, a control module, a power supply, a vacuum flange, vacuum and air-side cabling/piping with feedthroughs and an operator's handbook.
- Micro valve length: 31.4 mm
- Micro valve diameter: 5.6 mm
- Inlet inner diameter: 0.6 mm
- Outlet outer diameter: 0.5 mm
- Outlet inner diameter: 0.25 mm
- Injection pipette outer diameter: 150 µm
- Injection pipette inner diameter: 50 µm
- Weight: 3 g
- Smallest drop size: 100 µm*
- Temperature range: 273 K to 353 K
- Wetted materials: EPDM seal (ethylene propylene), PEEK polymer (polyaryletheretherketone), PPS (polyphenylene sulphide), glass, polyoxymethylene, stainless steel, epoxy
* Measurement made using water: drop size depends on fluid viscosity.
All technical specifications are approximate. Due to continuous development, we reserve the right to change specifications without notice.