SEM stub adaptors
easy interchange of specimen stubs independent of SEM platform
save time with no need to re-mount specimens
use calibration and resolution standards mounted on different stubs
no need to risk specimen integrity
|enables collaborative investigation of mounted specimens|
EM-Tec stub adaptors from Micro to Nano enable the use of all common types of SEM stubs or mounts in another type of SEM. Adaptors from a base of one type of SEM stub to a top of another type of SEM are available, offering a cost-effective solution and practical advantages when changing between SEM instruments.
EM-Tec stub adaptors are manufactured by Micro to Nano from vacuum grade aluminium to original manufacturers specifications. EM-Tec SEM stub adapters are available as:
- Pin stub adaptors for using other stubs in SEMs with standard 9.5mm pin stubs
- Short pin stub adaptors for using other stubs in Zeiss /LEO SEMs using short 6mm pin stubs
- JEOL stub adaptors for using pin stubs and Hitachi stubs in JEOL SEMs using plain cylinder stubs
- Hitachi M4 stub adaptors for using pin stubs and JEOL stubs in Hitachi SEMs with M4 threaded base stubs
- Other SEM stub adaptors for less common SEMs such as ISI/ABT/Topcon and Agilent/Keysight with plain cylinder stubs
- Metal slide adaptor to mount pin stubs on a reflected light microscope stage
The Hitachi stub extensions are made from self-lubricating brass with aluminium locking ring.
For laboratories with multiple SEM platforms - or for those who are regularly using diferent brands of SEMs - we offer the EM-Tec universal SEM stub adapter set. This universal SEM stub adapter set includes pin stub adapters, JEOL stub adapters (up to 25mm) and Hitachi stub adapters, all both ways.
If you can't find the Micro to Nano SEM stub or mount adaptor you are looking for, please contact us. We might be able to offer a different solution or can manufacture custom SEM stub adaptors.