Vilber Lourmat are the European molecular imaging specialists. Founded in 1954 they have been at the forefront of UV technology and more recently western blot imaging. They launched their first imaging system in 1984 and have now placed more than 20,000 systems worldwide in over 60 countries. All of the Vilber Lourmat systems are manufactured in Europe and come as standard with a 2 year warranty.
The Vilber gel documentation and Fusion systems come supplied as standard with comprehensive image capture and analysis software. This software has no license restrictions and can therefore be installed on all of your lab and office PCs to make full use of the intuitive analysis features. In addition all Vilber systems save images in a standard Scientific TIFF format enabling compatibility with a wide range of other image analysis software.
The software includes the following features as standard:
- Dynamic 3D scan – A 3D representation allowing easy viewing of relative quantities and saturation in real time
- The Apps Studio – A library of more than 40 protocols highlighting the optimum system configuration for a wide range of diverse applications ensuring reproducibility and one click imaging
- Image Master Assistant – Ensure that images are suitable for publication by informing you when raw data is affected by post processing.
- Editing- Comprehensive and intuitive image editing features are included
- Analysis- Molecular weight calculation, band quantification, distance calculation and colony counting capabilities are included as standard
- Bio-1D- Direct integration with the optional Bio-1D software for when more sophisticated analysis is required