C-Chip – Disposable Haemocytometer
Disposable Haemocytometer, available with Fuchs-Rosenthal and Neubauer Imporved Grid.
The C-chip™ is an easy-to-use, precision disposable plastic haemocytometer, developed to solve the problem of conventional glass haemocytometers.
Features and benefits
- No need to coverslip.
- No need to wash for reuse.
- No more contact to hazardous materials (e.g. AIDS patient blood, urine).
- Accurate, reliable and repeatable.
- Bright grid pattern.
- Quartz grade optical plastic.
- Sturdy and strong.
- Blood analysis.
- Cell culture; cell concentration measurement and cell viability counts.
- Microbiology; bacterial and fungal spores.
- IVF, IUI; sperm counts.