WesternBright Quantum – HRP Substrate for CCD detection
HRP Substrate for CCD detection
WesternBright Quantum chemiluminescent substrate sets the bar for sensitivity and quantitative ability. Specially developed for CCD imaging, WesternBright Quantum produces a strong, long-lasting signal with extremely low background, perfect for detecting low abundance proteins.
£240.00 – £380.00
Quantitative chemiluminescent Western blotting
- Sensitive – detect attomoles of protein per band.
- Quantitative – linear range of signal with respect to protein amount exceeds 3 orders of magnitude
- Versatile – Optimized for CCD imaging, and compatible with film detection. Chemifluorescent emissions can be detected with fluorescence imaging systems
- Low background – for high signal to noise ratio
- Long lasting signal – image blots hours after substrate incubation