Absolute Precision. Maximum Protection.
ReCO2ver provides precision control over the environmental conditions that your cells need to thrive, whilst delivering unprecedented recovery over those conditions after they have been interrupted.
Innovative design and technologies ensure rapid recovery to the set points for temperature, CO2 and relative humidity after door openings. The time taken for optimal growth conditions to be regained is minimised, crucial for the integrity of your research.
Unlike the majority of incubators, ReCO2ver allows users to accurately define and control relative humidity as well as CO2 and temperature. This active humidity control prevents condensation forming even at high levels of RH (>90%).
Baker have been at the forefront of biosafety and biocontainment for over 70 years, having introduced the world’s first clean air workstation. This unrivalled experience has been put into ReCO2ver to ensure that precious cell cultures are protected from contamination. ReCO2ver uses a large full face HEPA filter and uniform downward airflow to rapidly sweep away and capture contaminants, delivering better than ISO Class 4 air
Eliminate the ‘Edge Effect’
Active humidity control and quick recovery of conditions virtually eliminate this phenomenon in both 96 and 384 well plates. This protects sensitive cell cultures, saves time / money and increases productivity.
Uniform Growth Conditions
ReCO2ver delivers uniform and stable downflow air throughout the entire chamber, eliminating the traditional ‘sweet spot’. Cell cultures grow consistently throughout the entire chamber, even next to the door. Improve the validity and reproducibility of your results.
User Friendly Design
Easy to clean with crevice free interior, coved corners and no internal water pan to fill / clean. The exterior water reservoir is easy to monitor and refill. A fogless internal door with heated frame allows a clear view to every shelf, reducing the need for repeated door openings. A large glove-compatible touchscreen interface provides intuitive control and viewing of graphical data logs.
Whilst ReCO2ver is designed to actively minimise the risk of contamination, it also features effective internal biodecontamination systems. A standard UV light protects the internal water reservoir from contamination.
The ReCO2ver Plus model also includes an H2O2 vapour decontamination system which provides highly effective killing of microorganisms in a 4 hour protocol, minimising incubator downtime.
- Humidity Delivery – Active (Nebuliser)
- Heating System – Direct Heat
- External Dimensions (mm) – 683 (W) x 673 (D) x 1029 (H)
- Internal Dimensions (mm) – 505 (W) x 556 (D) x 851 (H)
- Usable Interior Volume / Capacity – 0.168 m3 / 275 x 90mm plates
- Usable Shelf Area (mm) – 472 (W) x 511 (D)
- Shelves – 4 standard, up to 12
- Weight – 114 kg (shipping 141 kg)
- Temperature Control Range – 7.0°C above ambient – 55.0°C (in 0.1°C increments)
- Temperature Recovery Time – Within 1°C of set point (37°C) in 6 minutes
- CO2 Control Range – 0.0 – 20.0% (0.1% increments)
- CO2 Recovery Time – Withing 0.2% of set point (5%) in 5 minutes
- Relative Humidity Control Range – Two modes (Up to 90% and 90-95%)
- Relative Humidity Recovery Time – Within 3% of set point (90%) in 4 minutes
- Contamination Prevention – Full face HEPA filter providing better-than-ISO Class 4 air