KPFM and EFM test sample
The KPFM & EFM test sample has been specifically designed to test the performance of Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy and Electrostatic Force Microscopy systems. This test sample consists of arrays with alternating aluminium and gold lines deposited on a silicon oxide-covered silicon substrate. There are four line array pitches: 4, 8, 20 and 40um, with gaps of 0.5-0.8um between the lines. The line height is approximately 35nm.
Features of KPFM & EFM test sample:
- Arrays with alternating Al and Au lines
- Line array pitches of 4, 8, 20 and 40um with a gap of 0.5-08um.
- Line height is approximately 35nm
- Stack is silicon chip on Ø12mm glass disc on Ø15mm metal disc with total height of 1.5mm
- Thin copper wires connected to the Al and Au pads
Specifications of KPFM and EFM test samples:
0.5 – 0.8 um
|Large||40 um||10 ± 0.5 um||29 ± 0.5 um|
|Medium||20 um||5 ± 0.5 um||14 ± 0.5 um|
|Small||10 um||2 ± 0.5 um||6 ± 0.5 um|
|Extra small||4 um||1 ± 0.5 um||2 ± 0.5 um|