Value-Tec brass tweezers
Value-Tec brass tweezers are made from fully non-magnetic brass. Brass exhibits corrosion resistance to salts, low concentrate acids, solvents, oils and greases. Brass has a combination of useful and unique properties:
- Fully non-magnetic – ideal for handling magnets or when a strong magnetic field is present
- High electrical and thermal conductivity – useful for electrical or thermal probing
- Non-scratching soft metal– ideal for handling polished materials
- Anti-microbial material – capable of killing bacteria and microorganisms
- Pliable, soft metal – ideal for handling brittle materials such as silicon or glass.
The application fields for the Value-Tec brass tweezers are wide ranging and include: sample handling, microscopy preparation, biological, medical, precision manufacturing, magnetic, handling of brittle materials. Offered in five popular styles.
Specifications of the Value-Tec brass tweezers
|50-014803||NN.BM||Brass||Strong, fine tips||120mm|
|50-014805||MM-BM||Brass||Strong fine tips||125mm|
|50-014830||3.BM||Brass||Sharp, fine tips||120mm|
|50-014850||5.BM||Brass||Fine, sharp tips||120mm|