Tergeo-EM tabletop plasma cleaner
Tergeo-EM tabletop plasma cleaner with Direct/immersion and downstream/remote plasma sources in one system. Plasma emission sensor for quantitative plasma emission intensity measurement.
75W 13.56MHz high frequency RF supply.
Tergeo-EM tabletop plasma cleaner, consisting of:
- Thick wall quartz tube (5mm thick) with inner diameter of 110mm and outer diameter of 120mm and with a depth of 280mm.
- Direct/immersion and downstream/remote plasma sources in one system.
- Plasma emission sensor for quantitative plasma emission intensity measurement.
- 75W 13.56MHz high frequency RF supply, adjustable from 1 to 75W at 1w intervals.
- Auto-tuning of the immersion plasma source and fixed matching of the downstream plasma source.
- CW and pulsed plasma. Duty ratio adjustable from 1/255 to 255/255 (CW).
- 7-inch resistive LCD industrial touchscreen controller.
- Fully automatic operation with 20 recipe support.
- Job sequence mode operation for executing three cleaning steps.
- Two mass flow controller (MFC) regulated gas inputs (which can support up to three MFC upon request).
- Corrosion resistant Pirani pressure sensor.
- Venting/purging port with electronic solenoid valve (1/4” Swagelock compression fitting).
- Pumping port with electronic shutoff valve and standard NW/KF25 vacuum port.
- Quartz internal sample holder with holes for standard SEM pin stubs.
- Tergeo-EM stainless steel front cap.
- Two TEM rod adaptors which can be configured as the combination of any of the TEM manufacturers.
You may also like…
TEM grid holder
holder for 20 TEM gridsPrice On Request Read more
Regular quartz front cap (door)
Regular quartz front cap for easy loading and unloading of regular SEM samples or TEM grids into the sample chamber.Price On Request Read more
Upgrade from standard 75W to 150W RF power supply
Increase RF power from 75W to 150WPrice On Request Read more
Third MFC regulated gas input
3rd MFC regulated gas inputPrice On Request Read more